Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition

That, "ultimate collector's edition", that was talked about before was revealed today, or at least shown briefly.

It was listed on Amazon earlier, but has since been pulled for obvious reasons as it on there before the E3 demo/trailer had been shown so assume it will be back up soon.

Anyways, you can see the article about the listing here and what the N7 Edition includes or might include, as there hasn't been direct confirmation from BioWare themselves about it. It's most definitely legit, but always gotta be wary of anything new as things change.

From that listing it says it includes the following:

• Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of Commander Shepard.
  • 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team plus an exclusive 4×6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
  • Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
  • Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch.
  • A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else.

Listed for $79.99.

Here's a pic that shows the N7 Edition featured on the new Origins EA site.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 13, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the info. Pretty standard collector's edition stuff there.

I'm still hoping for some sort of ultimate collector's edition that'll feature a figure of Shepard or the Normandy, or something similar.

I'm disappointed by the lack of a collector's issue of fornax but they had my money with "in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else"

I'll be pre-ordering this for sure, especially for the metal box...:-)

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

Thanks for the info. Pretty standard collector's edition stuff there.

I'm still hoping for some sort of ultimate collector's edition that'll feature a figure of Shepard or the Normandy, or something similar.

[/quote]That is the "ultimate" collector's edition above though. As far as I know it will be that, the regular standard edition, and of course the PC Digital N7 Edition available for purchase.

So chances are, unless they change things, what is listed above is what the N7 Collector's Edition is going to include and what the "ultimate collector's edition" is going to be.

I too was hoping for a figure of Shepard or the Normandy for example, but not overly disappointed by what is included.  I'm an art buff, especially collector's edition art stuff, so what's included is fine with me personally.

Especially this: "70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team plus an exclusive 4×6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork."

Sounds good to me.

Alright it's official.  It's on the official Mass Effect 3 website.

Here's the actual image of what the N7 Edition includes, and here's the link to the description.

Can't wait to pre-order this beast.

You can pre-order it right now on the EA Origins online store, here. Which includes the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC/PC Direct Download versions.

I'm going to wait and see for when it pops up on the US Amazon site and not just the German Amazon site as it is right now, as I prefer to do my online shopping with them as I have never been disappointed or had any troubles, as well as I have some left over gift card money waiting. I have yet to order anything through the EA store, so that's another reason.

Take my money already though BioWare! lol.

Just to let you know the Mass Effect 3 Collectors edition is available for pre order on Amazon USA now. I'm still waiting on Amazon UK though.

Yeah I just got done submitting my order as soon as I got back to this thread lol.

Hopefully Amazon offers the "Release Day" shipping at some point like they did with ME 2's Collector's Edition and of course other games so we can get it the day it comes out.

For now I just selected the free 3-5 day Super Saver Shipping, but will definitely change it RD shipping if it becomes available.

I would assume that the UK Amazon site will have it up in no time considering they've had it already on the German, and just now got it on the US site.