Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is about to hit the 1 year mark now, which do you prioritize when purchasing packs? Consumables, Gear, Characters, Weapons, or All of the above?

I now primarily focus on level 3 and level 4 consumables, thus I purchase the Spectre Packs because I already have all of the characters and almost all level X weapons  :)  Even after the release of the Reckoning DLC, I will still only purchase Spectre Packs  :)   How about you guys?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After I've unlocked the Rare characters/weapons from Reckoning, I'll probably just stick with Spectre packs as well, and hope they give me a Ultra Rare now and then, to try and max out my UR listing...

I figure that I will probably get all of the new characters and weapons as a result of getting lucky with Spectre Packs  :)  I hope I get lucky  :)

If you want level 4 you get two guaranteed in PSP but 1 only in SP.

Thank you very much for that information "xxx DAZBO xxx", I really appreciate your feedback  :)  However, I did notice that in Spectre Packs that every slot other than the potential level 4 were level 3s.  Given that Spectre Packs are 39,999 credits less than Premium Spectre Packs and there is a good possibility of getting two or more of those level 3 slots will yield the stuff that I need (maybe with a lot of luck, two level 3s and a level 4).  The logic that I'm using is that I get to purchase more packs, thus increasing my chances of at least getting a lot of level 3s and the occasional level 4s.  The double level 4s are awesome, but I find that the Spectre Pack is more condusive and more effecient for my purpose.  Once again, thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)  

Lei Fang you never cease to amaze me with your politeness. I started buying the gun packs to complete my level 10's. I bought PSP before that. When the DLC comes I will use both character and gun packs no PSP's or SP's. Its all about the riches and the shiny gold stuff for me.

I'm so excited and I can't wait to go on a shopping spree tomorrow after work!  LOL  :)  I hope that you guys saved your Credits  :) 

[quote user="Lei Fang DOAX3"]

I'm so excited and I can't wait to go on a shopping spree tomorrow after work!  LOL  :)  I hope that you guys saved your Credits  :) 

[/quote]

I have all the characters and pretty much everything else I want in the game.  So I am also very excited to see new characters and weapons tonight.  I have over a million credits saved for the shopping spree tonight. I really love how well this co-op horde mode turned out. Plus all the co-op content has been free!!  :)

@Camaroboy69: it hasn't truly been free. Someone paid for your DLCs, it may not have been you, but someone spent an embarrassing amount of $ on microtransactions. Without MTs, the DLCs would've cost money. The 'free' thing just plays to the naïveté of the average gamer.

[quote user="BlackHawkDrunk"]

@Camaroboy69: it hasn't truly been free. Someone paid for your DLCs, it may not have been you, but someone spent an embarrassing amount of $ on microtransactions. Without MTs, the DLCs would've cost money. The 'free' thing just plays to the naïveté of the average gamer.

[/quote]

If someone just bought ME3 and even if they have $0.00 money in their account and $0.00 ms points they can get all this dlc for free.  All the multiplayer DLC is Free.   Listed next to each one of the 5 dlc packs is the word FREE. Do you really need to keep going offtopic about it when someone says the dlc is free?  Stay on topic.   Seriously you need to accept that its free and let it go.  lol

Actually, getting ALL the DLC content for free is predicated upon time played. The maps are not the only items in the DLC. Weapons, gear, mods & characters can take a ridiculous amount of time to unlock which is why so many people spent so much money on MTs -- and that is the ONLY reason the DLCs have been 'free.' I get what you're saying, but don't be so naive. This game's MP has set a dangerous precedent moving forward.