Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC files hidden in Extended Cut

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Extemded Cut was a gift to the fans"  ....uhhuh.

So DLC is all gonna be StarChild based?  NTY

This is news I like to hear, particularly if it goes more in-depth about Reaper origins.

I'll admit.. I was happy enough with the expanded ending that I might actually consider buying this as DLC. Something I would have never considered a week ago. It sounds interesting.

That sounds really cool.  Let's just hope is bigger. and by a wide margin, than From Ashes as that took like 15 minutes on Insanity.

I hope it isn't just a piece of DLC that feels like a separate chapter from the rest of the game. The majority of ME3, unlike ME2, feels like one ongoing story that all connects. ME2 was more like separate episodes of a tv show while ME3 is one big film I suppose.

-

I'd like to see some of the choices made in this DLC come into effect in the final chapter of the game, the battle for earth. So lets just say this rogue Reaper somehow can join your side for arguments sake. During the battle for earth, I'd like to see a few seconds of CGI mixed in to the rest that shows it grabbing another reaper and tearing it apart in a Reaper vs Reaper clash.

-

That's the stuff I'd really like to see.

[quote user="Static Jak"]

I hope it isn't just a piece of DLC that feels like a separate chapter from the rest of the game. The majority of ME3, unlike ME2, feels like one ongoing story that all connects. ME2 was more like separate episodes of a tv show while ME3 is one big film I suppose.

-

I'd like to see some of the choices made in this DLC come into effect in the final chapter of the game, the battle for earth. So lets just say this rogue Reaper somehow can join your side for arguments sake. During the battle for earth, I'd like to see a few seconds of CGI mixed in to the rest that shows it grabbing another reaper and tearing it apart in a Reaper vs Reaper clash.

-

[/quote] That sounds awesome, actually. If it was merely a war asset, the meaning of it would devoid of any value.

Thanks to voteDC for the linkage, I like the tie-in to 'Bring Down The Sky'...:-)

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user="Static Jak"]

-

-

[/quote] That sounds awesome, actually. If it was merely a war asset, the meaning of it would devoid of any value.

[/quote]Exactly.

Folk on the BSN who've gone through the files have said there is extra dialogue with the Star-Child about the events.

As much I love the idea behind this dlc, a rouge reaper seems like too much of a wild-card for Bioware's endings.