Mass Effect 3 is not recognizing my save file.

I transferred my Mass Effect 3 save to the cloud and then downloaded it to my friend's console to play while I was there, and it worked fine. I put it back on the cloud and redownloaded it to my console, and all of a sudden the game won't recognize it at all. I don't even see "Load game" on the main menu. I tried both disc 1 and 2, I put the save back on the cloud tried to load the save without success, put it back on the harddrive and tried again without success. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to restart from scratch.

If anyone knows of a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you sure you transferred the right save while you were at your friends house?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

100% sure. Moot point now, I started a new character and I'm essentially back to the same point.

Sorry this didn't help.

That is weird, once suggestion I have is to test your save file on your friend's xbox again so see if was a transfer error. It could be that your xbox isn't recognizing the save file for some reason, I would test it out by re-downloading it onto your friends xbox, and if it works try once again to transfer it back over onto the cloud.

Sorry this didn't help.