Mass Effect 3 has some type of multiplayer

I know we have all been hearing rumors but this looks legit, so much so that I don't know how to feel, although upset is the general vibe. Here's the Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So, pretty obvious this was down to EA.

What better than to offer tacked on MP like Dead Space 2 so they can put in their Online Passes rather than offer up free DLC with a Cerberus Network like in ME2. Now they can just charge for that stuff instead. Hence that delay a while back.

Not interested in the multiplayer portion.

Ok not want I wanted but I'll take it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Static Jak"]

So, pretty obvious this was down to EA.

What better than to offer tacked on MP like Dead Space 2 so they can put in their Online Passes rather than offer up free DLC with a Cerberus Network like in ME2. Now they can just charge for that stuff instead. Hence that delay a while back.

[/quote]QFT.

First BioShock, then Assassin's Creed, now Mass Effect, they just keep adding multiplayer to games that don't even need it...

^^^  

this.

Not interested at all. I'll do the same thing I did with my DS2 Online Pass, use it up and never play the MP part of the Game at all.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

First BioShock, then Assassin's Creed, now Mass Effect, they just keep adding multiplayer to games that don't even need it...

[/quote]Whoa, whoa there.

The multiplayer for Assassin's Creed is great. You obviously didn't fair so well in the Animus though.

I don't think there will be a vs mode because that would be stupid it might be just co-op.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

[/quote]Whoa, whoa there.

The multiplayer for Assassin's Creed is great. You obviously didn't fair so well in the Animus though.

[/quote]

Agreed, AC MP was actually pretty good. I only wish they would have set up a Dedicated Server/s for the MP as Host/ Client can blow for that tight of Player/ Character interactions.