Mass Effect 3: Fight

Don't know if any of you have seen it yet.

Mass Effect 3: Fight (live-action)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have not seen this. I love live action trailers. Didn't like Skyrim's.... And I did not really like this one either....

Dear oh dear... RIP BioWare... lol extreme I know... but come on, building up all this hype where it may or may not deliver? For shame EA/BioWare... for shame.

how will it "may or may not deliver" the hype? it's a AAA title of an immensely popular and proven series, it has already delivered.

Until the game has been officially released and played, how can you say 'it has already delivered'? True it is a popular and proven series, but the third installment has other variables the previous installments didn't and until you've played it yourself, saying 'it has already delivered' is rather foolish.

"Until the game has been officially released and played, how can you say 'it has already delivered'?"

+39, 999, 999. Good question.

________

"Oh, this game looks SO good!"

"The hype is massive!"

"I'm so looking forward to it!"

"Oh man, that trailer was INTENSE!"

"Holy -- LOOK WHAT THEY MADE THE REAPER DO!"

If you think the game has already delivered with all of what's been done, why don't you roll into EB Games, drop your money on the counter and leave?

Was an alright trailer, nothing extraordinary.  But I've never been too keen on live action trailers for any game anyhow as I don't feel that they translate/correlate as well to the actual game being marketed, so I guess to each their own.

Take Earth Back is probably my favorite trailer for Mass Effect 3, as I felt it fit the peril that Earth faces the best.  Basically I like CGI trailers or actual game trailers as opposed to live action but again that's just me.

And yes I know this "Mass Effect: Fight" trailer contains some CGI, but you know what I meant... I hope. To those who want to be overly-technical and anal. -_-

what about the reach trailer with kat and the bomb? that was awesome and set the feel of the game, for me anyway.

Not that into Halo in general, so yeah wouldn't matter much to me personally.

Speaking of this Mass Effect 3 trailer in particular, I just felt more connected to the actual game with the TEB trailer compared to this new one; again, that's just me though and like I said I'm not big on live action trailers for any game no matter what it is.

After re-watching it, I did like the low-key emotional aspect of this trailer with the civilians of Earth as it does somewhat bring it home, I just wasn't wowed by everything else.  Nitpicking... maybe, it is what it is though. ^_^