Mass Effect 3 Demo

I read on Twitter, that Casey Hudson said about a demo "Stay tuned for news on demo plans in a few months.". Here's the link I found about the demo:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/310991/mass-effect-3-demo-details-in-a-few-months-bioware/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

So, what's everyone's thoughts about the demo? I'm wondering if this'll be after the game shows in September, and if so, what's going to be on offer in the demo. The first level perhaps, like the Dragon Age II demo? Or something else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My anticipation for ME3 doesn't really have anythying to do with the combat, and that's all you'll really get from a demo, so I'm really not too bothered.

I'd definitely check the demo out, but I'll be pretty busy with 'Arkham City' in October...:-)

I won't bother with it.  I like to be surprised when I play a game for the first time, if I play a demo, no matter if it's simply a combat section it pretty much kills it for me.  So basically, not for me.

Its going to be hard to decide what to play more, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, or Mass Effect 3, there just aren't enough hours in the day!

I'll be getting the demo... but I honestly don't know if I'll have much time to devote to it... as 3 games I'm after are released in the next couple of months (Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Saints Row The Third and Assassin's Creed Revelations)... but I'll definately give it a shot as I'm eagerly awaiting the finale to this series. Yes... I'm a nerd lol.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"] Yes... I'm a nerd lol.[/quote]Like everyone else reading a post on a forum for a game not released until next year ;)

True dat.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

Its going to be hard to decide what to play more, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, or Mass Effect 3, there just aren't enough hours in the day!

[/quote]

Ummm caffeine bills and energy drinks. NOS, MONSTERS, RED BULLS, FULL THROTTLES,  then when  drinking one at a time doesn't do it for ya mix em all together baby.  That will add a few more hours to your day lol

I'm excited for it, but I personally won't hold my hopes of it being released before the game actually comes out. Unless they do something like they did for Duke Nukem where the demo was released the week before the actual game came out. But hey if they do release it within the next few months all I can say if I'll play the cr@p out of that demo for sure.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[/quote]

Mass Effect 3 comes out next year. So you will have plenty of time to play battlefield 3 and skyrim before mass effect 3 comes out.