mass effect 3 demo

anyone know when the mass effect 3 demo will hit?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does ME 3 need a demo? People who liked the first 2 will want to finish the story.

its the single player and muliplayer demo

It's supposed to come out this month there is not an exact date yet.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Joe n Hel"]

[/quote]

I don't think it's been specified what kind of demo it is. Just that a demo is coming.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[quote user="Joe n Hel"]

[/quote]

I don't think it's been specified what kind of demo it is. Just that a demo is coming.

[/quote]pc.ign.com/.../1210337p1.html

[quote user="Law212"]

Does ME 3 need a demo? People who liked the first 2 will want to finish the story.

[/quote]

Actually a demo would be nice. I just couldnt get into the series before and want to see if this one is any different.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

[quote user="Law212"]

[/quote]

Actually a demo would be nice. I just couldnt get into the series before and want to see if this one is any different.

[/quote]

Even if it were different(it's not) why would you WANT this one to be different and play it? It's a story driven game...you'd be missing out on the entire point of the game if you just skipped straight to the end of the story...

[quote user="Law212"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree. I liked (not loved) the first one, but hated the second. The first two were different enough from each other (especially for those of us who like RPGs) to have somewhat seperate fanbases. I'd like to give ME3 a shot before I decide. As it is, I won't be buying it. A demo could change my mind. 

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[quote user="Law212"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even if it were different(it's not) why would you WANT this one to be different and play it? It's a story driven game...you'd be missing out on the entire point of the game if you just skipped straight to the end of the story...

[/quote]

Same could be said for a lot of games. Especially ones where earlier installments were on a different platform all together. That still doesnt stop people from buying the 3rd - 5th+ installment of a series. PS3 gamers dont even have a Mass Effect 1. They have the second installment though.

I am finally getting into Dragon Age Origins for the very first time and am loving it. According to the reviews, I might not even play the second one. That doesnt mean I wont play DA3 when it releases though.

Dragon Age II is a decent game just not a very good sequel, if that makes any sense.

-

I loved Mass Effect 1, I have over a hundred hours on one Shepard alone. While no means a bad game I find myself getting bored when playing Mass Effect 2 very quickly.

-

So a demo of Mass Effect 3 might swing it either way for me. Either make me want it even more or make me cancel the pre-order I have.