Mass Effect 3 Better with Kinect.....

According to a poster on the NeoGaf forum, Mass Effect 3 box art appeared on the EA store earlier today. A purple bar on the cover seems to indicate BioWare may think Mass Effect 3 is "better with Kinect." Xbox 360 games with the purple bar have Kinect compatible features. The image has apparently since been taken down from EA's site. A few weeks ago during EA's investor call they confirmed we'd be seeing anew way to play ME3 at E3. Could Kinect gameplay be that new feature?

Read more: http://bit.ly/ieWuM7

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can find my thoughts about it in this thread http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/t/13823.aspx

As long as they don't try to force anything on me, or have Kinect specific achievements, then I couldn't care less

Turns out it could be Casey Hudson, having a bit of mischievous fun with the fan base..

Dear Kinect: please leave my favorite games alone and go create something different for the Kinect players!Possible Graw3 kinect rumors and now this.

My take...

ME1: A good, but not great game.

ME2: A dumbed down version for non RPG players.

ME3 (with Kinect): Pure garbage.

A Kinect Mass Effect 3 will essentially destroy what was once a superb franchise.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

As long as they don't try to force anything on me, or have Kinect specific achievements, then I couldn't care less

[/quote]this.

Haters Gonna Hate

[quote user="ThriLL KapsuLE"]

A Kinect Mass Effect 3 will essentially destroy what was once a superb franchise.

[/quote]No, Mass effect 2 already accomplished that.

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

[quote user="ThriLL KapsuLE"]

[/quote]No, Mass effect 2 already accomplished that.

[/quote]

how? ME wasnt a franchise until the 2nd one came out and it was still a good game