what should be done before i inport mass 2 two mass 3.....  any tips thaxs

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i guess complete the game then import?

I'd recommend allowing Mordin Solus to die during MASS Effect 2's finale, the character who replaces him in ME3 is a very enjoyable character who also brings out the best in Wrex as well, skip the Mordin Solus loyalty mission and don't choose him for your squad during the Suicide Mission part of the second game and he'll be jettisoned into place shortly afterwards...:-)

^ *jaw drops*

[quote user="Arkham99"]

I'd recommend allowing Mordin Solus to die during MASS Effect 2's finale, the character who replaces him in ME3 is a very enjoyable character who also brings out the best in Wrex as well, skip the Mordin Solus loyalty mission and don't choose him for your squad during the Suicide Mission part of the second game and he'll be jettisoned into place shortly afterwards...:-)

[/quote]I DARE YOU

Mordin is freakin awesome! I saved everyone in the Suicide Mission. :D

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[/quote]

WHAT!! Padok is good but nothing beats MORDIN!!!!

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[/quote]

Blasphemy!

But seriously, I'd make sure you're level 30 or can get to it during the final mission as you level carries over. 

I loved Mordin Solus too, make no mistake, but his replacement in ME3 is truly one of the stars of the show, rivaled only by EDI's performance for top honors...:-)

Never got a change to play with him yet although I have heard good things.

-

But, Mordin's final scene was one of the best parts of the game, and the series.

You...have no soul...Q_Q....