Mass Effect 2 DLC

I was wondering if the Overlord and Kasumi-Stolen Memory DLC was worth it? I really don't care about the items you get I just want the story. Also I have LotSB and Arrival.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both have good stories but Kasumi has the balance right between story and action. Overlord on the other hand has large padding sections with the Hammerhead paper-mache tank, though the ending is excellent.

So were they both worth 560 msp?

I got them on sale so I can't really speak. Overlord is worth though I say. Kasumi is a neat mission but you can just save more for LotSB or something.

I'd get both if you can, as imo,they're both worth getting. Speaking as a person who has all the DLC, the only one I wouldn't recommend is Genesis... wish I had the MS points back I spent on that dog's swill

Kasumi is a useful party member, and her mission gives you a pretty decent weapon as wel (Locust SMG, was it?).  Overlord was a very interesting piece of story that I enjoyed very much, it's actually one of my favourite bits of the game (Hammerhead bits aside).  I'd recommend them both

[quote user="Nick Of Troy"]

Kasumi is a useful party member, and her mission gives you a pretty decent weapon as wel (Locust SMG, was it?).  Overlord was a very interesting piece of story that I enjoyed very much, it's actually one of my favourite bits of the game (Hammerhead bits aside).  I'd recommend them both

[/quote]

You can pick up the Locust SMG somewhere else in the normal game. Forget where...

The only time the Locust SMG is available is during Kasumi's loyalty mission. You pick up another SMG, the Tempest, while on Tali's recruitment mission.

I swear I picked it up on some mission. Huh

Shuriken

Tempest

Locust

I know what it looks like. Never mind, through democracy, I lost.