Mass effect 2: Cerberus code *** up :(

I have just download Mass effects 2 cerberus code because i wanted to go through Mass effect 1, 2 and 3 with all the dlc this time and at first when i downloaded it, i managed to download one of the dlc's. So i dashboarded it so i could download some more dlc, now whenever i go onto mass effect 2 to download the rest of the dlc it says 'communication with the mass effect 2 server was interrupted or has times out, please try again later'

Why does it say this, is it because cerberus code has ran out (even though i just bought it off the dashboard) or has it something to do with xbox live or my connection? Because i really hope i have not just wasted 1200 microsoft points for something that doesnt work :@

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 78 Applies to:

Greetings, TheInbetweener5! Very sorry to hear about your situation. Just to clarify, have you had any other connection difficulties recently? Can you please take a look at this sticky and let me know if it helps resolve the problem: forums.xbox.com/.../153154.aspx ? You may want to get in touch with BioWare to see if they can shed light on the issue. Thanks! Standing by. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.