Mass efect

I have always liked to p[lay mass efect. I always wanted to get  into the story. But when i played it. It was just so boring. For some reason i couldnt get into. so i tried mass efect 2. my friend let me borrow it and i had the same problem. idk why it just bores me and i always like rpgs and it got so many good reviews. so is it just me am i missing something from the game. also would u recommend me to get mass efect 3? when it comes out that iis

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mass Effect is one of the best games ever made for the 360 but not every gamer has the same tastes. if you didn't enjoy Mass Effect 1 or 2 than you will probably not get into Mass Effect 3 so I recommend that you do not get it. There are many other games for you to check out so that is my advice to you. Hope that helps.

Judging from your most recently played games, and from what you said above....... I would say that your probably most interested in faced paced, action and shooter games. ME has alot of dialog and not so much combat, so it makes since that you find it "boring". Everyone has their own taste in games. I personally think ME is a great game. I love the series and I cant wait for the 3rd game to hit.

It picks up further along in the game especially if you pay attention to what is going on.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

It picks up further along in the game especially if you pay attention to what is going on.

[/quote]

I agree with you, I thought the game.

I didn't really like it at first and kept getting lost in the Citadel but when you keep playing it, it gets much more interesting.

Saying that though, I still haven't finished it LOL.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]I didn't really like it at first and kept getting lost in the Citadel [/quote]Forgive me for asking but how?

I've heard this from a few people and I genuinely don't get it. There are large orange glowing signs everywhere that tell you where to go and you rarely have to go through more than two doors to find a quick travel terminal which will take you exactly where you want.

My advice for people though is to play through to the end of Eden Prime, because that and the opening section on the Normandy is the game in Microcosm. So if you don't like it then, it is extremely unlikely you'll enjoy the rest of the game.

I've looked through your games list and out of 129 games the only RPG you really played was Fallout 3, you didn't even give oblivion a chance.

My guess is that you don't have the patience for RPGs grinding stories and gameplay, it looks like you prefer to get stuck into the fast paced action.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]I didn't really like it at first and kept getting lost in the Citadel [/quote]Forgive me for asking but how?

I've heard this from a few people and I genuinely don't get it. There are large orange glowing signs everywhere that tell you where to go and you rarely have to go through more than two doors to find a quick travel terminal which will take you exactly where you want.

My advice for people though is to play through to the end of Eden Prime, because that and the opening section on the Normandy is the game in Microcosm. So if you don't like it then, it is extremely unlikely you'll enjoy the rest of the game.

[/quote]

I'm not really sure to be honest, I accepted 2-3 side missions + normal mission at the time and kept wanderong around, trying to find the right places. The place was kind of big and lots of arrors that kept confusing me.

Like one section leads to the wards and then that leads to somewhere else. I didn't know where you were meant to go for what etc, but then I got used to it.

I didn't much care for the first one but really liked the second one.

i am not excited for this game...xbox should crack down on not letting people below the age of 18 use M rated games ....my point is that it will be invaded by little kids thus multi player WILL suck ...story if its co op will also suck for the same reason as multi player  so i dont see any point in paying 65.00 for something that will suck @@@ ...anyone who disagrees can go suck a nut

Wasn't there another thread with an OP that pretty much wrote the same thing...?