Maryland

Anyone hear of places to get it today/tommorow? Tried kmart with no luck after hearing about it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope! U try Pandora's Cube or Power Gamer?

Pandoras said no, PG is always a possibility.Will drop by tommorow

I'm just surprised there's two people from Maryland on these forums.

Went to PG this morning they r scared to release early b/c of what happened last year. They suck anymore for new releases  I might try the flea market tomorrow morning.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[/quote]May I ask who's from Colorado then?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[/quote]May I ask who's from Colorado then?

[/quote]

I am currently

Im from maryland here. I've heard that some k-mart stores were giving out early releases but im not sure which area exactly

What happened to PG last year?

PG sold mw2 early, thats where I got it from. When I went to pg today they said their shipment came but didnt have mw3. Any more news on pandoras or other places?

They sold a copy of the game to one of Gamestop empire towers ppl & they reported them so they got audited on there copys of black ops, every one they couldnt account for got them fined. I got my MW2 from them and they sold so many copies all the gamestops in the area had to early release it. So I really dont expect them to do early releases on big titles much anymore. Plus you have the big companies like Gamestop trying to put them out of business. Thats why all I do is buy my stuff from PG, like the guy in the store said if they dont break release dates what can they do to out sell GS. Which is true. thats why GS has pre order items on everything anymore trying to put the Ma & pop shops outta business.