Marketplace

Hello I'm having a problem downloading a add-on for Dead Rising 2.  When I try to download it says not available in your region, I am in the British army and currently based in Cyprus, my account is a UK account. I have read the other posts and answers on this subject, but I have downloaded a lot of stuff out here so don't understand why I cant download these items. I'm only here for another 6 months then I'm back to the UK, so I do not want to change my region location for good if that is the answer to my problem.

The items im trying to download are in the weekly deal and are half price, Dead Rising 2 Case West and Case Zero.

Is there a way I can download these still, or will I have to wait for 6 months and then pay full price, and then im not able to take advantage of being a gold member am I !

Thank you for your time

Shaun Hunter

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Anarchy! Some content is not available in other regions. You might find content you can download, but if you see this error message, then that's the answer. The only way you'd be able to download this content is you had an account region that matches your physical region. I'm sorry for the confusion, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.