Marketplace Issue: Error Code 807B01f4

Okay, I'll keep this simple. I have a belkin router and hughesnet for internet. Normally I can't access the marketplace because of the router's security and get an error code different than what I got tonight. However, I turned off the firewalls for everything on my computer to test the 360 tonight, and was able to access some of the marketplace. Sadly though, all sections containing "new releases" or other subcategories so "no content available" and whenever I try to access a specific game's section of the marketplace I get the error code 807B01f4. I've looked up a fix for this, and gotten nothing in all honesty. It seems to be a freak issue with no fix.Can anyone shed some light as to the cause or fix with this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I ran across the same problem today while trying to redeem a 12 month live gold card. Can anyone help?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you try hooking directly into the modem? If that still doesn't work, you could try using a third-party modem to connect to the network. Also, have you tried recovering your account to a friend's console to see if this still happens there (account issue)? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.