Marketplace games won't work!

Hello. I have an 360Slim with 250 gb hardrive ( purchased about a year ago ).  Around January I downloaded 2 full marketplace games- Torchlight and Peggle. I dowloaded the points off of another account ( on my xbox ), and bought the games. They played fine for me, until my Xbox started having issues and we had to send it in for repairs. We kept the harddrive here, because it still worked. We got the xbox back in April ( sent in March ) and I put in my harddrive, and Torchlight and Peggle were both demos for this acct! ( MagicPonyMan3). My question is ( I know I have put it off for awhile ), is there any way to access the games on THIS account? Because the other account works with the full game, but it doesnt have gold. I have proof ( Achievements on this account for both games ) and I have tried to delete from Harddrive/Redowload on other account, but nothing seems to work! Please help! ( It was 2000 microsoft points to download both. )

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sign into the account that purchased the games and do a license transfer - http://xbox.com/drm

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.