I'm a very casual gamer and I don't play the xbox much. I wanted to verify my understanding of a marketplace game versus physical disc.
- Saved to the xbox hard drive.
- Even when deleted, it can be downloaded again provided it is the same xbox console.
- Does not require disc to be inside console.
- Cannot be sold.
- Can be played from disc or saved to console. If saved to console, disc must still be in the drive in order to play.
- Obviously it can be sold.
- The disc can be used across different xbox consoles.