Marketplace error?

Hey all, I've noticed a few complaints in Support Chat and I've gotten a lot of messages from my friends on XBL in regards to the marketplace. It would appear that upon purchase it does not show the item you downloaded as finished even though it completes a 100% download. I purchased Columbias Finest DLC for Bioshock Infinite and found this issue to be true, cleared my cache, went to download it again but the only thing that appeared in my history was the last thing I redeemed and no Bioshock purchase was shown. However, I go to billing online and see the 5.00+ dollars billed from my account. 

Anyone else had this issue? Or is it a small group being affected here? I'm a little curious.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you using your Microsoft account balance to pay? If you are, then most of the people having this issue are using their Microsoft account to pay. For me, I don't get any problems like these when purchasing items from the Xbox Store. I use Paypal, and it works fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea, I noticed when I used the credit card It downloaded fine. I am checking Xbox Service Alerts as we speak. I also noticed a purchase I made 3 days ago finally showed up in billing and in my download history. Surprised no support staff have brought this up yet.

Sorry this didn't help.

It would appear this issue is fixed, to a degree. it took a few hours till I randomly got the "download complete" popup.

Sorry this didn't help.