Marketplace error 807B01F4

so i've had this ridiculous goddamn error for 3 *** years now, i can't browse games, i can't download games. I can't do *** with a the *** game content. i call these *** people and all they do is tell me to go online n read the forums and ***. AND THERE REALLY ISNT ***! this is not a *** isp problem! this is xbox live ***. and it's only on mine. not my nephews n ***, just mine... when the *** r u gonna fix this *** xbox live? i pay for this and this is ****!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Your xbox live account isn't a child account is it? I have heard of child accounts not being able to download content out of the Marketplace. Check your family settings on your xbox too. Please watch the language.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is an error that seems to have no fix, Ambassadors do not refer to stickys, they don't work.  Forum support team, don't refer to stickies THEY DON'T WORK. Oh and don't tell ppl to do what is already stated previously in the thread as not working as it just makes u look bad and looks like you don't care if it gets fixe; which btw is not EPIC customer service. You are the face of Xbox, you are who the phone support directs us too when we need to talk to admins or get something sorted out that they cannot but doesn't need to go up to higher tiers of support. so act like it.

Please give us some viable fixxes for this, I do not personally experience this error but have talked with multiple ppls who do. Have tried everything from re-downloading the profile to port forwarding and it still won't go away. The ppl i have talked with about this issue are not experiecing it in the marketplaces, they are experiencing it in the account managment section and therefore cannot access content alreayd purchased which is unnacceptable.

An answer would be appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, DogmaticCrane27. Since this thread is quite old I'd like to ask you to create a new thread detailing out your situation including any error messages you are seeing, what specific steps you are taking, whether the error is consistent, and if this occurs for all profiles on your console or if it is unique to your account.

This will enable me to work with you side-by-side on your individual issue. Thank you in advance! Standing by,

Sorry this didn't help.