marketplace and those licenses

hi guys,

i know i did something wrong about those pointprofiles, no doubt, so please no judging.

i just have a question about licenses. i still got acade games on my HDD and licenses are also on my HDD, so i could still play those arcade games.

but i dont wont to be banned again, thats why im asking if i CAN play those games without beeing banned again.

simple question, so simple answer pls

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'm sorry, what exactly are you asking? Why would you get banned for playing the games you purchased?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no, i mean, i did something wrong, buying xbox profiles with points from ebay and got banned for marketplace theft. im mean thats ok, i didnt know thats something against the MS terms, but its just fair if it was/is. but i bought games with this accounts and also with my in this case legal gamertags i have on my xbox. but i can play ALL games i bought with every gamertag on the xbox, which is clear because the licenses are on the xbox to and this is connected to live. but i dont know which games i bought with which gamertag, so if i play a game which is bought by this "illegal ebay point profiles" do i get banned again?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have ill-gotten content on your console, I would recommend deleting the games and not playing them. They can only be downloaded with the account they are attached to, so you shouldn't have to worry about accidentally downloading them on any of your legitimate tags. Does this make sense?

Sorry this didn't help.