Marketed for adults but made for children.

This is the only reason I can see for keeping the cheap gameplay crap we all complain about.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yup hyper game play.

Supposedly "everyone complains" even though only a very small minority use the forums and even less voice an opinion. To be honest, I see the same comments every release and yet the same people keep buying the games, maybe they should vote with their wallets and stop whining...

Ok bakbone every player that values skill and true gaming skill over lameness . I can only assume that your one if the 12 year ols quikscoping MLG pro's that love the cheap nonsense so much.

Bravo

Its the forums thats what these are used for mainly with any product.

[quote user="Tam1"]

Ok bakbone every player that values skill and true gaming skill over lameness . I can only assume that your one if the 12 year ols quikscoping MLG pro's that love the cheap nonsense so much.

[/quote]omg what a joke, you keeping talking about skill yet you're playing COD?????  There have been 9 COD'S and they have never taken any skill(at least not in they way you think). Please tell me, what do you think "true skill" is?  Also what is people's issue with quick scoping? I don't do it, but the people I see that do it can barley keep their k/d at 500, so what's the problem?  You're probably the same guy that cries when people camp and snipe. All and all I think you're probably just getting beat down in this game and want to cry about it.  

@Tam: I was just giving my opinion, you don't want to accept it then fine, no point making yourself look like a spoilt child in the process though! But to answer your questions, no I'm not 12, no I don't quick scope, I'm not "MLG pro" and I don't like "cheap nonsense". What I do like is playing the game, letting the developers sort out the first few patches before I start crying, informing them of any bugs I find through their support and not crying on here where they will probably not even read it...

Its the same people whining about the same stuff every cod.  Its how they enjoy spending their money.

it goes the same way as the Guitar Hero franchise.  Originally marketed to a specific populace, then after gaining momentum and sales, marketed on a massive scale to appeal to as many gamers as possible.

-

It's all about making money.  That's all COD is now, is "cheap nonsense."  Gun skill is irrelevant because you might be better at the game, but if you're playing against a team of laser sight, hipfiring, SMG users you're going to lose.  On a competitive scale, where certain perks, guns, and attachments are banned, it levels the playing field more.  But in public matches it tends to come down to who can use the cheapest stuff, the best.

Anyone ever have that feeling of Deja Vu? These forums are like the game. Spawn, run, die, respawn, run die...

As I recall, BO2 didn't win any awards last night at the VGAs. There's probably a reason for that...