marcus tattoo

Hi i was just wundering if anyone could help with a good link for a good big picture of marcus fenix face.

this picture will be used for a tattoo i want to get so a good quality picture is needed and the bigger the better preferbly a4 size thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Platform 117"]

www.google.com/imgres

[/quote]

Did you notice that on the picture of Marcus, he has a tattoo on his left shoulder?  So that would mean that there will be a tattoo on a tattoo.

Personally, I'd go with a "Gears 1" (armored) version of Marcus, but that's only if I were insane enough to get a tattoo in the first place... which I'm not.  But good luck to you.

-M

Thanks that is a really good picture and will probably be the one I work from thanks for taking the time out to do it and find it for me

[quote user="Ralf Wigam"]

I don't really care if a woman likes my tattoos or hates them it's her choice. I won't not get a certain tattoo just because someone else might not like it

[/quote]I love that attitude, i love how that's all people can contribute to the conversation. Well you should think about if you want him to have a Gears 1 or gears 3 armor and look. Maybe take a couple of pictures to the artist and work out something. I personally think this is a good timeless pic of Marucs,

I don't really care if a woman likes my tattoos or hates them it's her choice. I won't not get a certain tattoo just because someone else might not like it

If you`re trying to make yourself less attractive to women there are much easier,less permanent ways.