Marcus Face is back..?

The game symbol has changed again from the Omen to Marcus face does any body else see that in the forums?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. If it is changing again however I wish they would make their minds up!

i've noticed it now you mention it.

I have asked this question before and I just want to know why they change it? I'm not at home so can't check my 360 but I wonder if the symbol on the dashboard has changed as well?

its been doing that since launch date.

I noticed that too. At first I thought it was to differentiate the regular and limited editions. Then I realized that I was WRONG!

Know its back to the Omen I wonder if when we check these threads that the server is remembering old cookies?

If u look on your xbox it is Marcus right? xbox360achievements.org has Marcus' face and here has the Omen. I think they should stick with the omen because it goes with the other ones.

To me it really doesn’t matter I would just thick that with Epics relentless advertising for the game what ever they put out would be set in stone and not switch a week or two after the game is out to the public.

It keeps switching for me, seems almost daily.

It's always been the Omen on my console, but the xbox.com icon was Marcus until the game released, and since then it's been switching back and forth. Right now I'm currently seeing the Omen here too.