Maps worth it...Multiplayer feedback?

Been playing halo since CE. Been contemplating for like a week if i should get the map pack.  But i can't seem to find a lot of feedback.  ive read some people are having fun.  But Im really a fan of the ZB and i hear the playlists dont even integrate ZB. But it does have the 3sk pistol.  I only want to get these maps if i plan on getting into reach again.  I hear ZB is coming to MLG Dec. 1st.  So ill def. check that out.  But idk, just cant make up my mind.  Also, i get on reach and the population is just discouraging.  I think H3 had better numbers 3 yrs later.

Also, if anyone has any news about the TU, mainly ZB being incorporated in the any other playlists, I'd be grateful to hear about it.  Otherwise i don't really get the point.  Why is the TU beta still up there??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which map pack would you be referring to? I'm assuming the Anniversary map pack? Well I bought CEA and the maps are such a blast to play on. Very nostalgic. Only certain playlists have ZB.

-

The population on Reach is low because no one has 1337 skillz to play it. :P No, but people simply don't like it for some reason.

-

The TU Beta was somewhat of a beta for CEA's multiplayer (Reach).

yeah, the cea map pack.. you say they are fun, but is it worth it? with the low population and all.

Most people feel reach is boring for some reason.  and the reason i stopped playing, cuz no ranks.  Kind of nothing to strive for.

and the TU beta a beta for CEA?? but yet CEA mult. still has bloom.  I dont get it.  and since CEA is out now, why do they stilll have the beta playlist.  and why isn't it being implemented in the other playlists?

Most of your questions cannot be answered. 343i has some tricks up their sleeve I imagine.

-

One question I can answer though is: Yes. The Anniversary map pack is worth it. Despite the low population, you still find people to play with, in a snap of a finger. The maps are beautiful and they're fun to play on and see again.

It is up to you though. If you don't think it's worth it, don't get them. :P

I bought the map pack a few days ago and it is really worth it. Have fun man!

DEF WORTH IT

Holy thread resurrection Batman ! The points asked in the OP aren't even relevant any more since the March update ??

Any of the map packs are good so burn some money unless your poor as ***

[quote user="TwistableT B1RD"]

Any of the map packs are good so burn some money unless your poor as ***

[/quote] What's so wrong with being poor? How old are you, 12?

Some people can't help being poor and go through hard times in their lives, I've been through that and still do from time to time.

(I understand this is completely off-topic but I had to pop in and give my two cents.)

Definitely worth it brah

I've been earning achievements for the anniversary maps by playing invasion online on forge world has this happened to any one else