Map?

Hey all,

I was thinking about getting the game, but I know the map drove me crazy in Asylum. Is the map better(more detailed, etc)  in City? How have you guys felt about the map and other features like detective mode?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The map can be frustrating on this one too.

it gives you the locations you need on the map but it doesn`t show you the entrance or exit so you can spend a lot of time working out what you are supposed to be doing.

other than this and the very annoying AR training missions it is a very enjoyable game.

I did get lost twice.

Overall it's a very good game.

Thanks.

Lol, Im a sucker for a good map. I don't want to be hand led everyhwere but I also don't wana be running around for hours like a lost puppy.

You guys have been helpful.

Outside it tells you where to go, inside it doesn't unless you bring up the map.

The map is basically the same as AA.

By no means should the map be the deciding factor on whether or not to get this game.

This game is awesome and is a must own for any Batman fan.

Those trying to sway you because of the difficulty of the game, lack the basic skill required to play the game.

The AR missions are not impossible. I did them the next day I got the game.

With the recent price cut for a new game (includes Catwoman DLC), there is no excuse for not getting this title.

[quote user="Bird125"]

Those trying to sway you because of the difficulty of the game, lack the basic skill required to play the game.

The AR missions are not impossible. I did them the next day I got the game.

[/quote]

the AR missions are annoying not impossible,i did them all within an hour.

the game isn`t difficult at all,i only have the calender man achievement to go.

the way the map is irritating is when finding the entrances and exits during missions,finding nora fries or exiting through the jokers office spring to mind.

Not that I don't believe you, but how about showing your recent games?

I LOVE achievements, even if their hard. I did the Riddler Challenge and enjoy the more thought provaking ones. I also love the seeking aspect like the "What a Party!"  Achievement in Borderlands.

I also know things like the Mad Moxxie DLC with Borderlands and the fighting ring in Batman Arkham City, I'm not a big fan of unless I've got muliplayer going. Is there multiplayer with this, or the DLC's at least?

BTW, if anyone is up for doing the Moxxie DLC let me know. I'm Lv 69 Roland and would love some help. It sucks that if you lose one wave, you start all over.

One of the harder achievements in this game is the perfect freeflow 2.0 where you have to use all batmans combat moves during one freeflow move.

It takes quite a bit of practise to get this one.

There is at least one hidden achievement too,paying your respects.

Both batman games have no multiplayer at all,one of the things about it i actually like.

I am not a big online player so having a game fully dedicated to single player achievements makes a nice change.

I don't mind online, haha I'm just not very good at knowing how to use it. I always feel stupid when I do xbl gaming, like I've just walked in on someone's conversation. I think if I did it more often I'd feel more comfortable.

But it's nice when you need help- especially since there are loads of  gamers out there willing to help and give you tips on the game you're playing.

Still I hear you about single player. Bioshock is great singleplayer, achivement wise and playthrough wise. Bioshock 2- not so much. Pros and cons man.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback! I think AC is something I will pick up soon.