map pass is not working

the maps have now been released but it keeps trying to charge me for the crimson map pack. it said to buy them from the ingame store but there is only a few themes and gamer pics to choose from. am i missing something here or have 343 failed to describe how to actually get them or to upload them to that section of the store.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Glad im not the only one.  Im having the same problem.  

i dont think they have thought this through properly. the maps you have to pay for are there. They seem to be making us wait even though we bought the pass clearly under the illusion that we would actually get the maps but we were clearly mistaken. i feel as if i have been scammed in to giving them money

Simple fix, all we have to do is wait. I know it seems completely unfair that we, who have paid for the maps in advance in some form or another(Limited Edition personally) have to wait to get the maps until after the people who are just outright buying them, but sometimes the system gets a few kinks. Personally I will just play some SWAT or switch over to Far Cry 3 for a bit.

When it came to the gears season pass, it took until around Noon for the free version to hit, so no sense in fussing over something we can't fix, I suggest just sit back, relax, wait, and play something you enjoy.... Or go to sleep for a bit, sleep is wonderful.

I had my heart set on playing some Crimson before I left for work this morning and now that I can't......... eh, not really a big deal.

if i go to sleep i will probably dream about 343 snorting cocain with my money and laughing at me lol. but on a serious note youre probably right. ill just have to wait and see what happens. i guess i was over reacting a bit. i described it to my friend as "paying for a hooker and finding out she has aids after the deed was done" lol.

Same problem here. I allready contacted the Microsoft Support because of it, but they didn't knew anything about this issue.

well its nearly 1pm here so im guessing they will release it for us at about 5/6pm because of the uk/us time difference

Glad to see its not just me then.

So presumably the "Xbox Live Marketplace" in the Main Menu is where we Ltd Edition people download then? Why has the general public got access to this first too, seems all a bit wrong to me.

Same problem form Italy

It will be released to all soon through the game.  Read more about it below

forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst162632_Crimson-Map-Solution.aspx