Map packs keep disappearing

So, is anyone else having this problem?  The Red and Black map packs for this game disappear.  When I try to enter a multi-player match where the map is from one of the map packs, I get the message the host is using a map I don't have and to download it.  I have to do this frequently.  I've even got to the point where if I'm going to play the game, I'll go download the maps first just to be sure I have it.  Ha, and guess what, that doesn't work sometimes either.  I've done that and then went to create a match and the maps aren't there for me to  choose.  I then have to go back to the dashboard and redownload them.  Yes, I know it's an old game but it's still one of my favorites.  And there are still plenty of people playing it.  I've contacted Ubisoft and supposedly they are looking into it and will post it on their support page.  I'm not holding my breath on them doing anything about it.  Anyway, just looking to see how many people are having the same problem.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This was a old bug.  There are 20 maps total when it works.  Delete and re-download.  Maybe you had corrupt data. Clear cache.  Install the disc helps for loading times as well.

Always been a bug. No real way to fix it unfortunately. Maps are gone if you complete the download while at the dashboard. If you complete them while in the game menu, your good, but they disapear when you leave the game.