map pack transfer COD Blackops

my daughter has been playing COD Black ops on my xbox she has now got her own in
her room can i transfer the map packs she has downloaded over the life of this
game to her account she also plays mw3 can the online code be transfered we have
just set up a family account ihope this is possible as all the COD stuff is hers
as i never play that game

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If they were bought on her account you could transfer them to the new xbox, but if they were bought under your account your it's not possible to transfer them between accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

they were bought under my account we all used the same 1 as it was on xbox live she has only just got her new account on live today guess that means microsoft will be getting more of my hard earned money. i tought that as we are all now under a family account that it might have been possible to transfer the content.  thanks for the input

Sorry this didn't help.

The family plan doesn't affect content licensing. When you purchase content it's tied to the gamertag that purchased it and the console it was purchased on. So she could use it on her account if she's playing on the same console as your account.

You could sign in on her xbox and redownload the content and do a license transfer so she can have access to the content. But the license transfer will move the licenses for all of your content so you would have to be signed into Live at all times on your console in order to access it.

Sorry this didn't help.