Map Pack Gaming on the Weekend?

Want to have a go at some map pack gaming this weekend? Both on the Bravo and Valor packs (and champs).

Who's down? Tell your people.

legit playing only ;)  ... no glitching/modding (or else GSNLA)

- NY722

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds good to me.

Is NYY722 out of retirement for the Christmas period? I'll play. Haven't played for months but should find some time over Crimbo.

Depends whether they take the strait jacket off over Christmas or not I guess!!

The funny thing is, even after "getting the strait jacket off", I'll still be much better than you, Snowy! Probably even with a bazooka or pistol. :-)

Is it true that you've been doing a lot tossing while playing COD3 with boosters??

You have begged me to toss with you on many occasions...to no avail....it's quite good fun killing flag tossers though!!......As for other players being better than me or not I could not give a toss!!

What day/time is this happening? I might be able to join

We'll try it weekly perhaps as more people get knowledge of it but let's aim for 5-7pm EST today; which should be 10pm-12am UK time. Could also give it a go tomorrow.

If you don't see a bravo or valor game active when you're on, start one up with team balance off and team damage off; after all, there could be hundreds of people wanting to get into a map pack game!

Come on Wankees, I'm down to get GSNLA'd. :)

Conory, you are the only one laughing. Take that as hint. Anyhow, does SUNS still lure you around, or are you too old for him? (rhetorical question... of course you're too old) :-)

I might try for another round of map pack gaming. Surprisingly, I've seen some map pack games around and about. Have hopped in one daily, though not too populated. It was pretty cool when you'd get one in ranked, though really just Champs.

When I hosted the other day, we started at Champs and got map voted to Les Ormes on accident (no one wanted it changed either!). Surprisingly, I've seen and heard that a lot of people own the map packs-- they're out there.

We actually had a game on Seine River-- a 5v5 at 2am EST; it was fun, and unheard of.