Manually Matched Albums and Songs not showing as available in Cloud

I have about 4,500 songs in my personal music collection and most of those are from physical CD's that I have purchased over the years.  I am going through the process of manually matching album info for all albums that did not get automatically matched via Xbox music.

The issue I seem to be running into quite frequently is that for an album I will select "Match Album Info" and then select the corresponding album in the Xbox music screens and match up the songs as expected and click the OK button, sometimes I may only have 1-2 songs for the album in my collection.  After doing this I would expect the album songs to get matched in the cloud and show the "cloud" icon next to the album and songs.  That is not happening on many of the albums I manually match, I don't see the cloud icon next to the album or any of the songs that I just manually matched.

Am I doing something wrong here?  I've searched quite a bit to see how to resolve this but I have not found anything different than what I'm currently doing.  Any help is appreciated as I have playlists where I only have half of the songs available via the cloud.  Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did I post this in the correct forum?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bump.  I can't be the only one with this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there nu snoop,

Please do not bump your thread as it will move it in our queue and may delay a response from us.

Regarding your issues with matching Xbox Music data from the cloud, could you answer a couple questions for us?

- How many albums are not correctly matching automatically?
- Can this content be found in the Xbox Music store?
- What device are you using when trying to match your content? Xbox console? Windows Phone? Windows 8 PC?

Let us know so we can help further assist you! 

Sorry this didn't help.