manipulation of voting on halo reach is getting annoying

i'm seeing a lot of votes getting overturned by "failure to load" screens, but i happen to know that the host is usually pulling their usb stick containing their profile and rapidly putting it back in to reset the votin. its getting annoying. can't someone do something about banning these guys permanently? they're so obviously cheating here...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Shadow! I understand you are having some issues with other players in Halo. If this is the case, I would strongly recommend filing a complaint against the users using the in-dash tools (forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx). You can also "avoid" these users to limit the possibility of playing with them again. I hope these suggestions help. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you come up against people that do this, you can head over to the forums at halo.xbox.com and message an admin or moderator and see what can be done, possibly limiting their ability to play Halo: Reach for tampering with the game.

As posted above, you can indeed avoid players, but if the playlist you're in has very few people in it, you'll probably get matched up with them anyway.. Something I experience on Halo 3.

Good luck with getting this all sorted out!

Sorry this didn't help.

Surely this method would sign out the evil doer and kick them out of the lobby in the process?

Sorry this didn't help.

@VernierSlake Surprisingly not! The Xbox greets them with a 'Please reinsert USB/Memory Unit' message and keeps them signed in. All they get is an annoying notification that won't go away until they put the MU back in.

Sorry this didn't help.