Man Arkham City is awesome but...

... I can really live without the predator challenges. I hate those challenges and they stopped me from getting 100% in AA and now this. Combat challenges I can live with but I suck and hate the sneaking around stuff with the clock ticking away, just not good under that type of pressure.

Also, I can live without the statues and art - throw in more story and keep those things that I look at once then never go back to. Just my 2 cents. All in all, game is awesome!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah the challenges are a pain and I hope Rocksteady makes more DLC for the single player.

i couldn`t stand the combat challanges,but as for the predator ones in AA have a look on youtube at some videos of how to do them,you realise where you have been going wrong.

they become very easy when you know how,i was geting through them in under 2 minutes most times.

I loved the Predator Challenges in Arkham Asylum and was glad there were more in Arkham City.  I hope they add more for DLC.  I don't do them for the time, I just like stalking the thugs like prey.

I am the opposite. I like the predator challenges but hate the combat ones.

I like everything about the game so far.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I am the opposite. I like the predator challenges but hate the combat ones.

[/quote]

same.  i like the combat challenges, im just horrible at them.  i definitely enjoy the predator ones more.

well i guess its just me. The predator challenges just bug me out, sneaking around then freaking out when I am seen. I hate having all the achievements that call for getting all the medals in that mode. Damn me!!!

i used to hate them too, but like @FirstwivUrToes said Youtube will you how to do them, and you realize how incredible simple they are.  And don't stress the time on them that is only for leader boards.  I prefer the combat challenges, but those are the ones that put me on edge.  When I get a high combo going, I have to force myself not to get overly excited and make a mistake.  I lose more good combos by spamming X then getting hit.  Enjoy the game and stick to what you prefer, and you if you don't want to get everything the world will not end.

@BillyZane - i feel you bruh. looking at youtube the predator don't seem that bad, I just hate doing things with a ticking clock in my face..... in the words of Nacho Libre - GET THE CLOCK OUTTA MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the clock has no bearing on anything though, other than the leaderboards.  dont worry about it, then do the challenges and get more medals!