Malicious Player

Player with gamer tag "Grenadier" has made hack threats to me and others via xbox live messaging and it is commonly felt that he is "modding" due to his extremely high kill to death ratio. Please look into his messages and you will see proof of my complaint. I feel he should be banned!.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Name dropping in the forums is a big no, no.  You could get into trouble for this. Please use the file complaint option in the menu, or just avoid the player all together.  

Hey are people still on line playing FC2?,this was my favourite online FPS back in the day,might brush the dust off if there`s anybody still out there??

Also DOTx Subzero although i entirely agree with your cod 2 epitaph i see you don`t really practice what you preach judging by your recent gaming history.....

I was just referring to you can get the same experience by playing older cod titles.  I did make a mistake and get mw3, but that was my mistake.  I do play many games, and I am somewhat a fan of cod, but the newer titles are the exact same.  I did just pick this game up again because my old copy fails to play anymore and will put a little more time into farcry 2 until the launch of 3.  

But this year I did something I have not done since I started playing online.  I was always a big fan of cod and I never missed a launch and always played a cod title to the end.  Although I did eventually break down and get mw3 3 weeks after launch, a first for me, as I usually get it the day it hits.  I put the game down in favor of skyrim, I tried to play mw3 again last week and was unable to put up with the game.  I do play older titles but that's it.  

Now I am looking for other games to get back into because I am done with buying any future cod games.

And don't tell me to get the battlefield series I played older titles and hate that series also.  

No don`t hate BFBC2 it`s still the best just not so may people playing now,im always smiling playing it so that`s gotta be a good thing,"Patch urself up with that s*&t!" ,still makes me giggle when i hear that :-)

Well when I wanted to sit back and play a game I liked bc2, I hate to admit it but unlike other fps games, I camped like a boy scout bc2.  I put it on the hardcore mode or realistic mode I forget what it was called, squad deathmatch, I used the bolt action .50 cal with a revolver for backup, picked a nice spot and spend almost the whole game in that one spot taking people out.  I would die maybe 2 times.  When the vietnam pack hit I spent a huge amount of time running around acting like an idiot in a tuc tuc running over randoms.  I don't know what it was about that game but I enjoyed goofing around or sniping!!  

I am typically a run and gunner in all other fps games.  

i just got the game few days ago at gamestop, and i dont seem to have any luck finding any games available online, but maybe its just me. anyways  message me if you ever want to play, maybe you can teach me how this game works.

[quote user="JasonKillerxD"]

i just got the game few days ago at gamestop, and i dont seem to have any luck finding any games available online, but maybe its just me. anyways  message me if you ever want to play, maybe you can teach me how this game works.

[/quote]What game mode you use in ranked match search?  TDM usually has two rooms going usually.  Custom games have a few rooms up as well.  But then have to worry if peoples maps are unbalanced for spawn points and stuff.