Male or Female

Since they added a female character for someone to play as in MP, I was wondering if the lobbies are gonna be full of female MP characters.  Do you think there is gonna be any advantage to playing as a female?  I only ask this because in Gow3 the female characters had smaller hit markers boxes.  (keep it clean)Heehee.  Anyways, do you think it will be like that or do you think it wont matter?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think it will have any effect as far as hitboxes go, however as far as the female usage I'm sure a lot of guys will do it because boobs. I'll stick with my male characters because if I learned anything from Misty (BO2 Zombies), it's that hearing a female voice saying the same lines over and over again gets annoying.

Every game where I have the choice to play as a female, I do it. It is strictly because of what you mentioned. The women have smaller hitboxes. Either they have smaller hitboxes or they have smaller frames that are harder to aim at. Every time I play Left 4 Dead or Gears, I pick females.

The male and female models have the same hitboxes. This is a design decision made to level up the playing field, preventing players to choose one or the other based on what Andrew said.

I wanna be a black girl in the next CoD so I can be all loud and sassy in-game.

I'm sorry Deffy, but you don't have the voice to pull it off. :P

Nah, I don't. That's why I want my character to have a loud and sassy voice in-game. So people think I'm another typical obnoxious CoD player.

Then somebody will want a gh3y character next.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Nah, I don't. That's why I want my character to have a loud and sassy voice in-game. So people think I'm another typical obnoxious CoD player.

[/quote]

You say that as if you aren't another obnoxious CoD player. ;)

Maybe an increase in tea-bragging. I've never done it but that alot of players currently do that for their killcams.

-

However, in Ghosts if I happen to notice a dead or prone female character I'll be tea bagging that for sure.  

[quote user="Alrite Bawbag"]in Ghosts if I happen to notice a dead ... female character I'll be tea bagging that for sure.  

[/quote]

That's just disturbing