Male Gamers That Use A Female Avatar.

I always missed that point, didn't they brought Avatars to Xbox Live so that players can use them as their Xbox Live look and same sex? Why do some male gamers use female avatar then?

EDIT: Another similar question would be why do some female gamers use male avatars?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 17, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

whats wrong,you been stalking a bloke by mistake?

Why do  so many players use albino vampire space marines as their avatars when they aren't one?

I didn't know your avatar had to be a representation of yourself.   I create a protagonist  completely different from myself in a character creation game because I suck.

You're only annoyed because you can't figure out if it's someone worth stalking or not.

What wrong with that? :P

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I don't know.

Maybe because it would cost too much to have a s
ex change in real life, and it's free to do it digitally?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

whats wrong,you been stalking a bloke by mistake?

[/quote]

lmfao, brilliant

Let me guess, you friend request every female avatar you see, just to be letdown when you find out they're actually a guy?

AMIRITE?

[View:http://www.thatcutesite.com/uploads/2010/09/guinea_pig_mexican_hat.jpg]- -Damn it, guinea pig with hat got out of his cage again. He always finds his way into crazys odd threads, I wonder why?

To each their own.  Who are we to judge?

I have a feeling that Crazy is going to wind up on To Catch A Predator one of these days. Crazy, when you do say hello to Chris Hansen for me.

I wonder if he's heard about that Indie Games Avatar Date Game...uh game. Does it matter?