Making $$ on stock market

So I've made a ton of $$ on the stock market with the assassination missions, and I've read you can do it by reeking havoc on other companies too, but how do you do it?  For example, if I wanted to make $$ on Coffee Bean stock, I would go wreck Bean Machine stores.  But how do you do that considering you can't enter them to rob them or anything?  Any help would be great, thanks!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey again joker7596,

It's all about luck. You'll have to invest at the right time.

There are of course other ways to make money in Solo Mode, E.G. robbing a store, doing (side)missions etc.

Best of luck from me =)

Worked a treat for me. Invested everything in FlyUS and destroyed everything AirEmu at the airport. Netted $6 million. The same thing worked for TacoBell when destroying all of the Cluckin' Bell wagons in Paleto Bay.

Also, I've found investing everything into Merryweather if you picked option A or B at the end of the game gives you a huge return. Do not invest in Merryweather at the end of the game should you pick option C though. If you have played through option C, you will know why :)

Hey joker7596,

The idea of wrecking stores to improve the stock market was a myth.

It turned out not to be working.

Sorry if this disappointed you.

That is disappointing.  How am I supposed to make $150M to buy the golf course then? lol