Make it easier on yourself.

1- If you kill someone dont stay in the EXACT same place as they will come back for you.

2-Watch the score boards. If someones 4-0 and climbing watch where his next kill is so you know roughly where he is and go feck up his killstreak. NO blackbird for you.

3- Have a strella , take down air support especially uav's.

4- If your a rusher the first rule is FLANK the enemy. It gets silly how many time you can get behind the enemy and see them all facing the one way.Easy kills for you.This go's for HQ too .If your capturing dont all look at the same doorway and be surprised when 1 guy comes in the other way and clears your team out.

5-Try and have a few different classes to deal with different things.Eg Have a Flak jacket class with smoke when the other teams tubing or rx-cd'ing it up or for retaking B in domination -Have a Ghost class if your teams mince and theres constant Uavs up etc etc

6-Dont dashboard. You'll never get better rage quitting. Take the loss and you will learn a bit.

7-Dont be afraid of Prestige/rank. This might sound silly but lots of players assume they are in for a thrashing because they see colour clan tags/long play times/15th.  Take it from me, the vast majority arent world beaters :)

8-Talk to your team if possible. If you want to win that is.

9-Use killstreaks that are usefull for the gametype played. Eg Napalm/sentry gun for HQ.  Chopper gunner/ dogs for demo Etc etc.

10-Pay attention. This is what a lot of players dont do. Dont keep running out into the middle map spraying like a mad man and wonder why you keep dying. Use cover when moving, when you do run try and keep something in front of you to make yourself a harder target. Hug walls if possible .

11- MOVE. If your in a fire fight dont just stand there holding R trigger and hope for the best.  Learn to strafe and you'll come out the winner more often than not. Some people drop shot but that falls into the noob bible and most decent players can easily deal with dropshotters.

12-If your playing objective gametypes unless your the *killer* try and be near the objective and not the other side of the map. NOthing worse than spawning 20 miles away beside the  random sniper in your team.

13- Listen to Pink Floyd-The wall. You may as well have decent music to listen to whle you try and improve your 0.34 k/d hehe.

Please try and improve Halo gen gamers. Old schoolers are showing you up these days ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you been drinking ................. I mean to say such sensible stuff .............

The thing I'd like to touch on is the strafing. I find it quite interesting, I can keep perfect aim while firing at someone and get nothing but hit markers and it will take nearly a whole mag to put the person down. On the other hand, if I strafe back and forth I know i miss with all but 2 or 3 shots, but the guy goes down quicker, with less overall shots fired.

It goes completely against the "get better aim" thought. Its kind of like the game cant distinguish multiple shots hitting all at the same time, and needs a break in between hit markers to give proper damage credit.

Good stuff. Next time though use you're instead of your. Big pet peeve of mine...but back on topic #3 is the biggest of them all IMO. You can't win while getting dominated by air support over and over. The silly thing is that air stuff is the easiest thing to shoot down and yet people turn a blind eye to it and get pissed when they hear a chopper being called over and over.

Wow. Nice informative thread. Big change from your other recent topics. Now if only we could get the entire Call of Duty Community to actually read and implement this...

Good job!

You didnt need 12 paragraphs to say," CAMP ". J/K, but unfortunately camping is successful, unless your a beast with a good connection. BTW, I dont camp, LOL.

Good post.  Very helpfull.  Now what have you done with the real Tam?

[quote user="Tam1"]13- Listen to Pink Floyd-The wall. You may as well have decent music to listen to whle you try and improve your 0.34 k/d hehe.[/quote]

+1

Well this is fantastic aside from most of the people who need to see this don't visit the forums.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Good post.  Very helpfull.  Now what have you done with the real Tam?

[/quote]

What he said.

I thought this was gonna be a totally different thread when I read the title, but nice thread

Okay. I still won't employ half of the strategies because of my sloth.