MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: You've Finished The Game - More Questions Than Answers?

In this thread we shall be asking (and maybe answering) some of the questions that people have after completing the Single Player Campaign.

If you haven't finished the Single Player Campaign and do not want any of these details spoiling, please do not read this thread until you have finished.

Is he really dead?  You know who I mean.  We never saw a body.  Maybe he bailed out at the last second?  I thought he was going to come in riding on some air support or something at the end of the game.

"Marcus... She's your mother..."?  Everything about Adam and Myrrha suggests an innappropriate relationship.  Were they intimate?  I kept waiting for them to drop it like a bad cliche bombshell but thankfully they didn't.

Why wasn't Myrrha killed when the Lambents were purged?

What happened to Earth?  Why do we (or at least they) live on Sera?

That's what's left me scratching my head after the end of the Single Player Campaign.

What about the rest of you?

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

"Marcus... She's your mother..."?  Everything about Adam and Myrrha suggests an innappropriate relationship.  Were they intimate?  I kept waiting for them to drop it like a bad cliche bombshell but thankfully they didn't.

Why wasn't Myrrha killed when the Lambents were purged?

[/quote]

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/828050-The-DEFINITIVE-Fact(s)-About-the-Sires-and-Myrrah-(AKA-The-Nashtyboy-Thread

Probably the best information you will get with regards to Myrrah currently.

I would definitely suggest making sure to click and read all of the links provided.

And no she is not Marcus mother. Marcus found her dead.

Awesome set of links.

Thank you very much for this.

I never thought Myrrha was actually Marcus' mother but after "The Empire Strikes Back" you can't be too careful.

Az

It doesn't sound like you have read the Gears novels. They are a very good read and helps you understand and enjoy the story a hell lot more.

What do you mean what happened to earth, there is no earth in the GOW universe.