MAJOR SKYRIM GLITCHES

On my main in my skyrim game is glitched like a [MOD EDIT]....for example one guy is half in the ground and there is a clone of him out of the ground but doesn't move i can't talk to him or kill him.........then my horse dies randomly.....I DIE RANDOMLY.....some monsters are invincible and i can't make money sometimes..DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS WITHOUT STARTING A NEW GUY I HAVE PUT TO MUCH TIME IN THIS GUY TO MAKE A NEW ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats Luis and he has nothing to do yet. I have 4.5 Luis's. Something killed your horse when you weren't looking. The monsters are leveled NPC's and you are probably not strong enough to kill them. What level are you? Where are you dying randomly? What and who are you selling to?

To fix the glitches go back to a previous save and launch them to see if that helps. Gotta get your skills up and try running from the bosses when your health dips. Go cave hunting for coin, sell stuff til you can get your skills up. I've not seen these glitches, but I have been exposed to a few...just trying to help. Have fun and don't give up on the game.

Yeah them Louis letrush guys I have 4 and half lol

Who is this Luis?

no my horse will die in a town monsters that i normally kill one hit dont die im lvl 45 it wont let me sell to some marketers and i die randomly in my house or cities

thanks for the help though guys i really appreciate it

try resetting your system cache.helped me when i had some proplems.

ok i will i neverr thought of that

Hi dylan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Brently whats up