Major points that need to be addressed ASAP!

- If there is now a title specific charge for the online in GRFS, then why does it have one of the poorest connections of any major online game on LIVE?

- PDR need new balancing, as they are too powerful, despite their stats

- CUAV needs major balancing, even maybe taking it out of the game due to how much it interfers with the flow of gameplay.

- Both CUAV and UAV need to be only a 1 or 2 hit kill. They are tiny, fragile pieces of equipment, how can 4 AK47 bullets not destroy them?

- Various map exploits, such as the sandstorm hangar.

- reduce range on sensor grenades/limit to 1 per loadout instead of 2

- Snipers (and all rifles for that matter) need to aim down the sights slower when popping out of cover

- shotuns need more consistency

- dont allow respawns on team mates if enemy is within vicinity or aiming at them. you should not have the option to spawn directly into an enemies' sights/ be able to spawn your whole squad behind one enemy.

Add anything you think needs to be fixed!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I agree with the spawning.

Same thing with Guerilla mode. The enemies magically spawn in front of your face!

Drones should be limited.

Not bad points.  But disagree on sensors.  The increased complexity and detail in the maps of modern shooters naturally (drastically) increase the level of camping.  That being said, unless youre looking for a game that is extrememly slow paced I think having multiple methods of flushing people from hiding spots simmply keeps the game moving along.

The sensors just cheapen what could be a great game. Back in the day, we used to disable the UAV (GRAW) for every match.. Too bad we can't ban sensors. They should have a vote system that let's players vote to ban the sensors or something. There's no challenge with the sensors and they actually encourage players to rush around like mad men. Everyone does it.. You see an enemy light up and what do you do? Try to get the kill. Everyone could be posted up and defending the objective, but as soon as some enemies start flashing, everyone rolls out to go get them. Another thing that's annoying is how the camera can be used to look outside of cover without exposing yourself. Players should not be able to be protected from incoming fire, hidden and have the ability to look around without risk of injury.

I agree that UAVs seem to be flying tanks! Even using the LMG it takes far, far too long to take it down! I'm shootin' 7.62mm for a reason, son!

The spawning I can deal with- Use your two God given eyes to see if your teammate is open to attack- or better yet, communicate beforehand!

I personally find the shotgun to be beautiful ingame! Not sure what you mean by consistent! I'll agree with PDWs though, considering their small nature, they have a phenomenal range.

To tell you the truth you should be more happy with the spawns then you are. The old GR you could get into the other teams spawn and wait I think it was 3 sec. and free kills. You at lease have a safe spot so you don't just get stumped on. lol

[quote user="Brave Lou World"]

- If there is now a title specific charge for the online in GRFS, then why does it have one of the poorest connections of any major online game on LIVE?

It's a new release 99% of new release have problems at first with most of the servers, not what we want as gamers i know but its some thing that's turning in to the norm.

- PDR need new balancing, as they are too powerful, despite their stats

Sorry imo the PDR-C makes up for the over power issue with its recoil, at close range and distance it bounce like a kangaroo.

- CUAV needs major balancing, even maybe taking it out of the game due to how much it interfers with the flow of gameplay.

Got over 14-16 hours of online play in an ive only been in 2 matchs where the CUAV has been used and it wasn't a problem, this boils down to who you play with an how they play. read my sig!

- Both CUAV and UAV need to be only a 1 or 2 hit kill. They are tiny, fragile pieces of equipment, how can 4 AK47 bullets not destroy them?

its called balance, if the UAV's need nerfing or removing so do the scout an rifle mans toys, scouts can't see them an the rifle mans camera, they all need to be removed then? Balance an team work. if your team isn't shooting down UAV's then your just asking for a ruff game!

- Various map exploits, such as the sandstorm hangar.

Not run in to a single cheat or glitch yet since ive been playing (fingers x'd) apart from the lobby not starting.

- reduce range on sensor grenades/limit to 1 per loadout instead of 2

1 your having a laugh, the sensor dosnt always show players as it is, sounds like your having a hard time against engineer class switch up to scout an get the advanced camo.

- Snipers (and all rifles for that matter) need to aim down the sights slower when popping out of cover

It's sounding like your trying make the game how you want it as you've complained about virtually every thing so far. Maybe this game isn't for you.

- shotuns need more consistency

Lmfao are you serious? you've complained about various weapons yet your now saying the shot gun needs improvements, the shotty's are evil they will take you out from half way across the map like the BF shottys do.

- dont allow respawns on team mates if enemy is within vicinity or aiming at them. you should not have the option to spawn directly into an enemies' sights/ be able to spawn your whole squad behind one enemy.

Change your death screen to tactical that shows some of the surrounding area the player or position that you want to spawn on/at, but i do agree with this it could do with better spawns or even 2-5 second spawn shield.

Add anything you think needs to be fixed!

[/quote]

Better server reliability,

show pings,

faster aiming with some weapons,

better button configuration,

don't launch game until there's a full game of 12, couple of times ive been in games of 3v6,

enemy players instant death when they go within a distance of players hq/main spawn location,

able to reset class's more than once,

shottys range reduced,

players who are working as squad/team are rewarded more at the end of the game based on how much they helped there squad, an added to the squad xp,

import a -xp for players that do nothing, when i say nothing i mean just sit in the same area the whole game untill they get killed, then move on to the next location.

more game modes,

Hit detection needs to be fixed ASAP...Tired of getting killed when I look at the kill cam replay

and people shooting nothing but ground & wall an I so happen to die SMH

Shotguns seem too overpowered, to me, and I think it's mostly because of their range.  That could be cut.

I wouldn't mind seeing the melee a bit more difficult to pull off.  It seems to happen far too often, too easily.

I think there should have been at least one respec token for each class.  Two seems a bit stingy, considering that people will probably make at least one of each.

I think the Scout's SMG class of guns are too powerful.  Too me this should be a sniping class, and giving them that kind of firepower seems contradictory, considering they also have active camo.

Those goofy drop-and-roll moves need to go.