Major Nelson tells no lies

http://majornelson.com

COD is still the most played FPS on earth. Just cause you get owned in it, doesnt mean the game sucks.  All I see is a bunch of people who dont know how to cope

Discussion Info

Last updated August 29, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed.. The only people who hate on COD are the ones who get ate up every time they play. Either that or it's the usual losers who can't stand to see all the other players doing better then them every match they play. I don't even know what the big deal is.. All the people who hate the game are going to buy it anyway!

So... most UUs on XBL = great game?

[quote user="aPeaTearGriffin"]

[/quote]

Yea, totally.

also , sales = quality

/sarcasm

and why should i care about what that slackjaw thinks?

[quote user="True DoomsDay"]

[/quote]

Yea, totally.

also , sales = quality

/sarcasm

[/quote]Indeed. Off topic, but I have not played with you or really anyone from the Forums in a while.

[/quote]

Yea, totally.

also , sales = quality

/sarcasm

[/quote]Indeed. Off topic, but I have not played with you or really anyone from the Forums in a while.

[/quote]Yea, I would play Cod4 with you , but apparently its been overrun by hackers. No fun in that.

[/quote]

Yea, totally.

also , sales = quality

/sarcasm

[/quote]This is a bit nostalgic, don't you agree DoomsDay?

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

Agreed.. The only people who hate on COD are the ones who get ate up every time they play. Either that or it's the usual losers who can't stand to see all the other players doing better then them every match they play. I don't even know what the big deal is.. All the people who hate the game are going to buy it anyway!

[/quote]So let's see, your logic states that I'm bad at CoD games because I hate them? LOLNO. Take Black Ops for example. I got a 2.80 k/d and an almost 5.0 w/l ratio with an almost 200 win streak before I stopped playing that trash. But clearly you're right, it's IMPOSSIBLE for people to hate CoD games unless they're bad at them.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[/quote]

Yea, totally.

also , sales = quality

/sarcasm

[/quote]This is a bit nostalgic, don't you agree DoomsDay?

[/quote]

Indeed. I wonder if good old rasta will come back to the forums. I bet he's too busy thuggin up dem streets in Winnipeg.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

[/quote]So let's see, your logic states that I'm bad at CoD games because I hate them? LOLNO. Take Black Ops for example. I got a 2.80 k/d and an almost 5.0 w/l ratio with an almost 200 win streak before I stopped playing that trash. But clearly you're right, it's IMPOSSIBLE for people to hate CoD games unless they're bad at them.

[/quote]

You know, I don't know anyone who hates Cod since they're bad at it. Everyone I know who can't stand Cod is very good at it. Not to mention the fact that its pretty hard to be bad at such a ridiculously easy game.

Haven't played CoD4 in a while. Do you have the new Mortal Kombat?