Magma makes Xbox lock up

I downloaded the new Uprising maps. When it came time to play Magma on live, the Xbox locked up and could not be restarted by the remote, only manual turn off via the box button. This happened several times so I deleted the uprising maps off the hard drive and downloaded it again. All of the maps work except Magma which still locks up the box. Any suggestions? I have an older Xbox with the disk drive attached. I also have 11.0 Gigs of space left. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Try clearing your system cache first since that would be the easiest/quickest and if that doesn't work then delete the DLC and re-download it.

-

Clear your system cache:

On the dashboard go all the way to the right and click on "system". Go to "Storage" and hit 'Y' when you hover over your hard drive option. Then hit "clear system cache".

-

Delete DLC:

On the dashboard go all the way to the right and click on "system". Go to "Storage" and select your hard drive, click on games and apps. Click on the "Call of Duty Black Ops 2" option. Hit 'A' on Uprising and then hit delete.

-

Reinstall DLC:

On the dashboard go all the way to the right and click on "account". Select "Download History". Select Uprising and download again.

Don't feed it Magma,It likes disks....

Already did all of that. Didn't work. I reformatted the HD and will reload everything.

I cleared cache unplugged xbox and mine worked fine ever since