Magicka regen + spell cost enchantments

I would like to know, why is it that, my level 100 enchantment skill + 5/5 enchantment perk + 35% enchantment potion........still gives me only 15% cost reduction and 10 % magicka regen, its been that same way since..........I dont know.........since my enchantment skill was on level 30 or something???

I'm guessing those enchantments are bugged or something because that skill hasn't went up since then. I can buy robes that does 35% spell reduction in cost and 150% magicka regen, but I can't make my own that could possibly be more powerful and double enchant them???.......seriously???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What kinda soul gem are you using?

[quote user="Zombie Bogan"]

What kinda soul gem are you using?

[/quote]

Ding, ding, winner, winner chicken dinner. Black Soul Gem equals best Enchantments always.

I got a bunch of black filled soul gems. I know enchant as I wouldn't have gotten to 100 if I didn't. The 10% magicka regen stays 10 regardless of the combination of gems, potions, skill level, ect. Only the costing changes and that goes up from 3% up to the highest of 15%.(thats with grand soul geme plus enchantment potion)

Are you using multiple Enchantment Potions of different Percentage Effects? They do "stack".

Yes, they stack.

I enchant a LOT of things. but for some reason when it comes to any enchantment that has spell cost in it, its like...............it just dont work.

I don't get it.

Somebody try to enchant a restoration cost reduction + magicka regen enchantment on your armor or clothes and tell me what your getting.

Because I believe this must be something wrong.

it just doesnt make any sense for me to make enchantments that weak.

from the level of my skills, it just isnt possible. With my enchantment and alchemy MAXED OUT with almost every perk in BOTH TREES. I cant make enchantments any more powerful the legit way. I've hit the max. so for the base to cost me 3% spell reduction and 10% regen, and it goes to 15% spell cost reduction and 10% regen(THE REGEN DOESNT EVEN CHANGE!!!)with 100 in enchanting, plus the 5 perks that makes enchantment twice as powerful, plus the perk that adds 25% for skill enchantments plus a black soul gem plus a 35% enchantment potion........theres something not right there. The cost, I can understand, but the ten percent........that doesnt even change at all.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

Yes, they stack.[/quote]

That was a statement, not a question. The question was are you using Multiple Potions of different Sized Effects while Enchanting?

I have the same issue. Also, magicka regen (on its own) won't go over 62% faster for me. I'm not sure whats up but I'm fairly sure this is a bug. And quite a major bug at that.

Michael J

You only can use one of the same type of potion at a time from what I can tell. when ever I tried to use more than one of the same type of potion, even if one was 20% and one was 35%, all it did was reset the timer for the previous potion I'd use.

Potions don't stack, but the same effect from different sources do. So, if you have 5 pieces of gear with fortify enchant, drink a potion for the same effect, and (for the sake of the example) have a blessing that fortifies your enchant, all those effects stack.

Michael J

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

You only can use one of the same type of potion at a time from what I can tell. when ever I tried to use more than one of the same type of potion, even if one was 20% and one was 35%, all it did was reset the timer for the previous potion I'd use.

[/quote]

Huh? I was under the impression that using more then one Type at a time would stack the Effects as long as it is of a different Percentage then the prior (for example one at 25% another at 50% and so on)? I'll have to look into that.