Magical disappearing money

On March 6th, I got an e-mail from billing@microsoft reading "We have added $13.00 into your Microsoft account, and your Microsoft Points have been retired."  That sounds about right, since I had some points kicking around before the conversion, except money was not actually added into my account, and my points are gone as well.  I have no money in my Microsoft account (accessed from my PC) and I have no money in my XBox account (accessed from my XBox 360).  I have checked every day since I got the e-mail, but nothing has changed.  I understand that things could be worse, I could have invested in BitCoin, but I would like this rectified.  Please actually give me $13.00 instead of telling me you did.  I would like my $13.00 please.  Please $13.00.  $13 please .00.  Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

You will have to get in touch with customer support and tell them about the issue. They will probably have to send your issue over to the Advocacy Team so they can look into the issue and get you your currency for your account. Support can be reached at 1-800-469-9269.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.