Magic the gathering plane walkers 2012

Hi I am dog com and I am really annoyed with xbox live because I downloaded magic the gathering 2012, and it won't let me save at all. So I keep restarting, and restarting but it still won't save and I don't know what do anymore I wanted a refund but xbox is too cheap for that. So I guess I will just wait until there is an update for it. So if anyone is having the same problem post here and let your voices be heard.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

have u tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

it wont let me save either and i spent money on deck keys and now becase it erased everything.... they wont work and i basically threw money away...

not to be rude but serves u right you shouldnt have wasted your money in the 1st place to get the decks the lazy way

Yeah right *** them for taking advantage of a mechanic they added.  What a jerk.

sorry but imo anyone who needs to download any sort of thing that can be unlocked naturally is a very lazy gamer and deserves to be somewhat punished because its gamers like that that ruin the gaming industry

Why do people waste money on the deck keys.  Play the game.  I almost have every deck unlocked.  2 decks to go

exactly i havent fully tried to unlock all the decks yet but it isnt hard and its much less time consuming then the 1st game and i unlocked every card in that game with all the expansions and everything. so this game is a walk in the park to unlock cards in comparison.  

Actually, it's gamers who buy DLC that keep the gaming industry thriving. I'm quite certain Stainless Games is grateful to get the couple bucks someone might spend to unlock a deck or two. Also, while you might consider it a noble and valient effort to unlock each deck without paying a dime others might feel that a small expense to save them some time has value. There is really no right or wrong here, just what kind of value you place on your free time.

What type of xbox are you using , because you might not have enough memory to save the game progress

do you want to duel man, does anyone?