Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planewalkers 2012 - official info

Game Title: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planewalkers 2012

Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Developer: Wizards of the Coast/Stainless Games

Release Date: 6/15/2011

Price: 800 MSP

All-new, Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 lets you face off against the AI, or gather your allies for the new multiplayer format: Archenemy, where you team up to take down a boss.  Choose from among ten unique decks, which you can customize. As you progress in the game, you can enhance your deck by swapping in new, unlockable cards!  Gather your allies. A challenge awaits.

Xbox.com Marketplace link.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm... it lost my nifty tables, box shot, and formatting.  Still a work in progress...

Ok, looks fixed now unelss you are in compatibility view.  Anyway - I'm the Release Manager for MGS's first and second party XBLA games (i.e. those that don't come from another publisher like EA or Activision).  I'll be creating some forums for upcoming games and posting official information once it is released.  I will also try to visit each forum from time to time to answer questions.  Please keep in mind that I'm not a community manager and I can't respond to everything.  I hope you enjoy our games!

Oh I already forgot about the game. I like how they improved deck building, it's still not a full deck editor but at least you can take cards out of the main deck and switch them with unlockables. I'm also curious about the reward for people that purchased the first game, what is it ?

Any idea when this will be purchasable on the marketplace?

This game will be awesome!

Someone post when it hits the Market place.

What time will this be available?

I hope soon

it will be thru the link above first then to xbox live.

Has anybody been able to download the game yet?

Nope not yet.  Been checking the link. Still nothing though.  Wish they would just post what time it was going to be up so I would know if I'm just wasting my time and need to just wait until I get up tomorrow.