Madden25 Download ProPack not available to other users on console

I downloaded a pro-pack for Madden25.  The terms of use stated that all users on first console have access.  We downloaded under the account with credit card associated, but other users on the same console do not see the download.  Are we missing a step?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey ATLien,

I'm not finding any info on the pro-pack issue you are describing, or the ToU either. This may be something that the EA Support Forums may be able to help with. Have you already tried posting there?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, I will check the EA Forum.  Before making the purchase, I had checked the use three times to avoid this as my son wanted the Pro Packs not me and in new Live format I could not grant an allowance to puchase against his gamertag.  Will update this post if I find out anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day ATLiens!

After a little bit of digging I've confirmed that the pro pack is working as intended. Some in-game purchasable content, like the pro packs, is strictly tied to the account and not the console so other accounts cannot access the content. Curious, which Terms of Use are you referring to?

In regards to your son's account no longer able to receive allowance, his account should still be able to redeem Microsoft Points cards and Xbox Gift Cards and make purchases that way.

Sorry this didn't help.