Madden12

really needs to be in my xbox right now, waiting is bs.

Discussion Info

Last updated November 12, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It'll be out in less than a month. Have some patience.

when im home theres nothing to play i get bored in 5 minutes of playing nhl cause i know the new one is coming out in the fall and same with battlefield.

I'll tell em to hurry up, just for you. Mmk?

i already did that myself, mmk.

Drop the 'tude.

no im keeping it

Could see your face now when you pop it in and find it to be exactly like 11... lol priceless...

i love sports, they've tweaked a few stuffi but  in reality it comes down the gameplay, and football hasnt changed so neither should the game

[quote user="The Word AL1VE"]

i love sports, they've tweaked a few stuffi but  in reality it comes down the gameplay, and football hasnt changed so neither should the game

[/quote]

I stopped getting the madden games completely because they just seem to be the same game every year. Not a lot of new features has been added to that game. I still get the nhl games because with every new nhl game, new features are implemented. For example, for nhl 12, some new features are the goalies are now active, goalies can fight now, you can finally break the glass, you can check people into the benches, the puck can glide away when winding up a shot and more that i have forgotten.

oh yeah nhl 12 is gonna be intense its always one of the best games made, i didnt get madden last year so im dying to play a football game