Madden 25 online game issue

Every single time I try and play an online game right in the beginning it just freezes up before the actual game even starts. I can't do anything but reboot. Offline play works fine. Anyone else having this problem? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Yep...same issue here...my friend and I have been able to play here and there...but two different days now...we've gotten in one game...and then we can't seem to play again...we get to the team screen and once we hit ready...it freezes up, have to hit the guide button to get back to home screen and then quit madden and restart. Both have Open NAT, with all ports forwarded, have rebooted box completely by disabling the instant on as well. Works sometimes...so I'm thinking its either EA servers or the MS servers...but even when the game freezes...we can still chat via the party chat and everything still works...so I'm leaning heavily toward EA being the culprit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the exact same issue for about a week now. I've lost 4 games already due to disconnects. I even had Verizon FiOS replace my modem. Madden 25 is the ONLY game I'm having connection issues with.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys I have a fix. This is going to sound odd, but all go to the dashboard and quit madden. Change controllers and launch Madden. Problem Solved!

Sorry this didn't help.